Commercial Availability: Retail & Office Space, Pad Sites of Varying Sizes, Build-to-Suit Opportunities, I-10 Frontage
Montecillo is a 292-acre master planned community developed by EPT Land Communities. This is El Paso’s largest infill development, and the first development to use smart code zoning. Plans call for 5,500 single and multi-family residences, 750,000 sf of commercial space, and 400,000 sf of retail space.
Join these tenants:
NAI El Paso
NAI Robert Lynn
NAI Robert Lynn
Town Center at Montecillo
Coming soon to the North side of Mesa St!
- Anchored by Alamo Drafthouse
- 185 apartment units
- 20,000 sq. ft of office space
- 537-33,000 sq. ft of retail space available
- 2 pad sites fronting Mesa St available for ground lease or build-to-suit - perfect for a grocer or fitness anchor!
A dynamic and carefully planned site working with the natural topography. Town Center will be the heart of the community with cafes, restaurants and shopping within beautiful residential and commercial buildings. Nothing like it in El Paso.
Santi Dwellings at Montecillo
Completed mixed use development on the South side of Mesa St!
- 263 apartment units
- 805-4,263 sq. ft. of retail & office space available
Our commercial spaces at Santi Dwelling line Castellano Street, offering Montecillo residents and neighbors plenty of reason to stop in.
Pad Sites & Build-to-Suit Opportunities on the West side of the Montecillo master development, fronting I-10!
- Pad sites available: varying sizes
- Over 100,000 sq. ft. available for restaurant, retail, entertainment, etc build-to-suit
- Join Top Golf!
With Top Golf starting construction in 2017 and direct highway frontage, Montecillo West is set to be a major retail and entertainment arterial in El Paso.