One of our top priorities is making sure that we're always up-to-date on the on-going retail activity in the Tarrant County market. Whether by putting boots to the ground to drive the market, networking, research, or working deals, we pride ourselves in being experts on market knowledge to better serve our clients.
Here's some recent news:
- Development of new high-quality retail projects in Fort Worth is on-going, including projects such as Champions Circle, Tanger Outlets Alliance, Outlets at Alliance, Presidio Towne Centre, Glade Crossing, West 7th, WestBend, Clearfork/Edwards Ranch, and Waterside.
- Retail soft goods is trending towards concepts that are "fast fashion" such as H&M, which recently opened sites in Sundance Square and Ridgmar Mall. Discount retails such as TJ Maxx and Ross are also performing strongly.
- Fort Worth is now the 16th largest city in the US; population is projected to be 1,000,000 by 2023-2025.
- 65 people move to Fort Worth every day
- The 800 acre Trinity River Vision (Panther Island) project is on-going. The bridge construction is scheduled to be completed by 2018, with the whole project to be completed by 2023. A 200 unit Multifamily project will be officially announced by March.
- The City of Fort Worth claims that 2015 was it's 2nd best year in history in regards to permitting:
- 6.4 million SF commercial construction permitted
- $1.6 billion in commercial construction and remodel
- 10,500 acres of new development